SPT Studio Production With ‘MTDoE’ Multi-Time Display Over Ethernet/IP
PoE-Driven, Network-Based Studio Time Generator
Unequivocally the SPT is the one and only standalone PoE driven network-based studio time generator in the market hands-down.
• The SPT form factor is perfect for any type of production applications. Compact enough to be a versatile and comprehensive device, it is available in desktop and rackmount versions.
• All PLURA MTDoE devices can be powered by PoE. A single network cable is all you need to connect each device to your LAN or WAN network.
• The SPT generates and distributes up to six different timers, Up/Down/ different time zones/time difference in addition to local time and date.
• All these timers can be generated simultaneously and displayed over unlimited digital displays or third party multi-viewers over LAN or WAN.
Like never before, customers can integrate all timers generated by the SPT unit/s into third-party multiviewers’ output display signal.
• MTD-ID Intelligent 4.3-inch Multi-Time LCD Display can be integrated with the SPT to display seven different programmable timers at a glance with color customization.
• The SPT can be synchronized to a NTP server for real-time reference.
• Multiple SPT units can be connected in different LAN or WAN networks for unlimited multiple timers.
• SPT timers can be synchronized with multiple worldwide and remote sites using Ethernet2MTD option.
All PLURA Ethernet displays can be integrated to the SPT.
• Third-party LTC displays can also be integrated to the SPT network with the ELC unit “Ethernet – LTC” PoE option. Each ELC can support 2 LTC channels.
• SPT timers can be displayed and controlled on any Android device with PLURA APP at Google Store.
• The SPT timers can also be displayed on a standard HDMI monitor using the Ethernet2HDMI option.
Latest posts by Gary Whitten (see all)
- In Loving Memory of Mike Young - December 16, 2019
- NICE SHOES + PLURA = I.M.D.P. CONTENT CREATION + AESTHETIC DISPLAY - December 11, 2019
- Plura extended its IP support with SFP-H-7 series and SMPTE ST-2022-7 at 2019 IBC Show. - September 6, 2019