- Time Code Reader
- Time Code Converter
- Time Code Inserter
- LTC, DVITC, ATC, UMID, Ancillary Data
- SDI (DT), 3G/HD/SD (XT)
- MTD compatible
- TC_link compatible
- Programmable in/output GPIs
- 4 programmable front profile buttons
The following options enable further functionalities
- Video bypass relay (option B)
- Sony 9P protocol converter (option S)
- Programmable offset (option O)
- Converter biphase/CTL to LTC(option P)
The rear panel provides the following connectives:
- LTC reader and generator
- RS485/422/232 interface, Time Code or inserter data
- 4 GPIOs for status signals, etc.
- Relay contact output, programmable for Time Code zero value, additional failure Signal(s), etc.
Plura is committed to assisting our customers to make the most of the current and the very latest technologies. So if you are looking for the very best, in product, service and value, you have our guarantee that we will provide the very best products, backed by multiple years of expertise and unparalleled service & support.
Latest posts by PLURA Broadcast (see all)
- VETV and Plura Join Forces to Help Unemployed Veterans - August 6, 2019
- Plura Brings Monitor Standardization to SNY - August 4, 2019
- Plura Introduces SFP-H IP & Baseband “Hybrid” Broadcast Monitor at 2019 NAB Show - April 8, 2019