- Six outputs with built-in amplifier
- 1:6 Distribution of 10 MHZ Signals
- In case of any defective output port, a seventh redundant output port can be utilized.
- LEDs located on the front of the module indicate the operating status.
- Built-in GPIs can be programmed to signal errors or other warnings.
- The back lit keys on the front of the module can individually be configured with provided software tool.
- The setup (configuration) can be executed via USB or Ethernet port using the RUB IE or RUB PM modules.
Plura is committed to assisting our customers to make the most of the current and the very latest technologies. So if you are looking for the very best, in product, service and value, you have our guarantee that we will provide the very best products, backed by multiple years of expertise and unparalleled service & support.
Latest posts by PLURA Broadcast (see all)
- VETV and Plura Join Forces to Help Unemployed Veterans - August 6, 2019
- Plura Brings Monitor Standardization to SNY - August 4, 2019
- Plura Introduces SFP-H IP & Baseband “Hybrid” Broadcast Monitor at 2019 NAB Show - April 8, 2019