- RUB VL reads and decods LTC
- Decods MTDoE
- Generating LTC: as „Refresh“ of the read LTC, or as read LTC time + Offset, or as decoded MTD time.
- Sending RS232 and RS422 time and date information
- Supports two LTC inputs, four LTC outputs, four RS232 and RS422 outputs and four output stages for impulse telegrams.
- Each output has its own driver and is individually configurable.
- Each output signal is phase locked and synchronized to the LTC reference input.
- MTDoE timers can be converted into independent LTC signals, or various serial protocols.
- Impulse time signal outputs are also available for the accurate control of analog clocks.
- LEDs located on the front of the module which indicate the operating status.
- Built-in GPI’s can be pre-programmed to signal errors or other pre-programmed warnings.
Example application for the RUB VL:-
Two different time offsets (± HH:MM:SS:FF) can be programmed which can be added and/or subtracted from the time information of the read LTCs (LTC_REF and LTC_VTR):
- LTC_REF ± Offset1, LTC_REF ±Offset2,
- LTC_VTR ± Offset1, LTC_VTR ±Offset2.
Therefore the module RUB VL can provide four internal times, which are synchronized by an external LTC; with the offset = 00:00:00:00 the read time information is regenerated frame accurately.
Plura is committed to assisting our customers to make the most of the current and the very latest technologies. So if you are looking for the very best, in product, service and value, you have our guarantee that we will provide the very best products, backed by multiple years of expertise and unparalleled service & support.
Latest posts by PLURA Broadcast (see all)
- VETV and Plura Join Forces to Help Unemployed Veterans - August 6, 2019
- Plura Brings Monitor Standardization to SNY - August 4, 2019
- Plura Introduces SFP-H IP & Baseband “Hybrid” Broadcast Monitor at 2019 NAB Show - April 8, 2019