- RUB VL reads and decods LTC
- Decods MTDoE
- Generating LTC: as „Refresh“ of the read LTC, or as read LTC time + Offset, or as decoded MTD time.
- Sending RS232 and RS422 time and date information
- Supports two LTC inputs, four LTC outputs, four RS232 and RS422 outputs and four output stages for impulse telegrams.
- Each output has its own driver and is individually configurable.
- Each output signal is phase locked and synchronized to the LTC reference input.
- MTDoE timers can be converted into independent LTC signals, or various serial protocols.
- Impulse time signal outputs are also available for the accurate control of analog clocks.
- LEDs located on the front of the module which indicate the operating status.
- Built-in GPI’s can be pre-programmed to signal errors or other pre-programmed warnings.
Example application for the RUB VL:-
Two different time offsets (± HH:MM:SS:FF) can be programmed which can be added and/or subtracted from the time information of the read LTCs (LTC_REF and LTC_VTR):
- LTC_REF ± Offset1, LTC_REF ±Offset2,
- LTC_VTR ± Offset1, LTC_VTR ±Offset2.
Therefore the module RUB VL can provide four internal times, which are synchronized by an external LTC; with the offset = 00:00:00:00 the read time information is regenerated frame accurately.
- VETV and Plura Join Forces to Help Unemployed Veterans - August 6, 2019
- Plura Brings Monitor Standardization to SNY - August 4, 2019
- Plura Introduces SFP-H IP & Baseband “Hybrid” Broadcast Monitor at 2019 NAB Show - April 8, 2019