- RUB D1 is part of the RUBIDIUM SERIES 1 modular system which offers flexibility, future proof and longevity.
- The RUB D1 is 1 RU 19” frame which can accommodate up to two modules.
- The RUB D1 includes power supply and 8 digits display.
- Hot Swappable with rear loading modules.
- I/P & O/P connectors are a standard and part of the module.
- Uniform front design which offers four status LED’s and cut-outs for 4 keys and an identification button for each module.
- RUB D1 Frame comes standard with temperature and fan controller module.
- The controller status is available over TC_link and the failure relay.
- RUB D1 frame can be interconnected (via standard RLC connector) to facilitate data exchange between modules, affordable system expansion and upgrade-ability requirements.
- Fail or error signals will be triggered by the failure relay contact at the RLC connection. Contact closure indicates a breakdown or programmed failure occurrence.
- RUB D1 housing and each connected module equipped with their own relay. These relays are connected in parallel.
- Each slots has its own ID address.
- Modules can individually be configured (e.g. the time code and video modules, except the power supply modules), can be located by their addresses.
- RUB D1 has a USB connector at the rear of the frame to provide local configuration capability using Plura configuration software.
- Each connected module can configured individually.
The RUB D1 is part of the RUBIDIUM SERIES 1 modular system which offers flexibility, future proof and longevity.
The RUB D1, 1 RU 19” frame with a capacity of up to two modules in addition to the power supply and 8 digits display which are standard.
|Dimensions||6.94 × 17.57 × 1.75 in|
19" Rack, Modular