- PCIeL is a PCI express reader for LTC, analog video.
- Each card has its own processor system with a register set for data transfer.
- Critical time routines are completely decoupled from the PC’s CPU, which enables extensive error checking.
- An automatic frame rate detection (24, 25, 30, 30 DF) is supported.
- Parallel operation of two or more PCIe-Cards is supported.
- Windows 10/7/8/XP/Vista/2003/2008 32-64 bit and Linux Drivers are available.
- DLL functions for reading timecode and configuration are available.
- C/C++, Visual Basic and Delphi are supported.
- The „Monochrome Transfer“ method of MPEG transfer is available with this card.
Typical applications for the PCIeL card:
- Computer controlled editing
- Interactive video
- Technical scientific analysis
- Other applications that are based on picture accurate video processing
Latest posts by PLURA Broadcast (see all)
- VETV and Plura Join Forces to Help Unemployed Veterans - August 6, 2019
- Plura Brings Monitor Standardization to SNY - August 4, 2019
- Plura Introduces SFP-H IP & Baseband “Hybrid” Broadcast Monitor at 2019 NAB Show - April 8, 2019