- PCIeL is a PCI express reader for LTC, analog video.
- Each card has its own processor system with a register set for data transfer.
- Critical time routines are completely decoupled from the PC’s CPU, which enables extensive error checking.
- An automatic frame rate detection (24, 25, 30, 30 DF) is supported.
- Parallel operation of two or more PCIe-Cards is supported.
- Windows 10/7/8/XP/Vista/2003/2008 32-64 bit and Linux Drivers are available.
- DLL functions for reading timecode and configuration are available.
- C/C++, Visual Basic and Delphi are supported.
- The „Monochrome Transfer“ method of MPEG transfer is available with this card.
Typical applications for the PCIeL card:
- Computer controlled editing
- Interactive video
- Technical scientific analysis
- Other applications that are based on picture accurate video processing
Plura is committed to assisting our customers to make the most of the current and the very latest technologies. So if you are looking for the very best, in product, service and value, you have our guarantee that we will provide the very best products, backed by multiple years of expertise and unparalleled service & support.
Latest posts by PLURA Broadcast (see all)
- VETV and Plura Join Forces to Help Unemployed Veterans - August 6, 2019
- Plura Brings Monitor Standardization to SNY - August 4, 2019
- Plura Introduces SFP-H IP & Baseband “Hybrid” Broadcast Monitor at 2019 NAB Show - April 8, 2019